What You Need To Check First
It is always better to be prepared when you apply for a loan and you have had bad credit in the past. Our bad credit check list will help you increase your chances.
- You must have a steady and reliable income
- Any and all income sources must go into your bank account
- You must not have had any credit problems in the last 6 months from the date you apply
- You must not have more than 2 pay day loans current at the time you apply
- Any current loans or debts you have, must have a perfect repayment history for the last 6 months from the date you apply
- Casual employment, greater than 3 months with current employer
- Part time employment, greater than 3 months with current employer
- Full time employment, greater than 3 months with current employer
- Agency employment, greater than 6 months with the one agency, with consistent employment in that time
Other income sources we accept on top of the above.
- Family Part A & B
- Parenting payments
- Disability Pension
- Retired pension
- Self-funded pension
- Disability support pension
- Veterans Pension
Compulsory documents required from you when applying for a bad credit loan.
- Evidence of all income sources, if employed we would require your last 2 pay slips, if you also get centrelink income then we would need a recent centrelink income statement
- A transaction listing from all bank accounts held in your name for the last 90 days